Goal Setting Tips – Created by Amanda Brown, Academic Support Services Coordinator
Pre-Registration & Sophomore Plan
- Created by Skye Henderson, Fall 2021
- Created by Nina Houri, Summer 2021, in collaboration with Dean Rachel Heiser & Dean Michelle Mancini
- Created by Nina Houri, Summer 2021, in collaboration with Dean Rachel Heiser & The Registrar
- Created by the Deans’ Office, Spring 2021
Languages at BMC Tips Handout (pdf)
- Created by the Deans’ Office, Summer 2020
Academic Skills & Strategies
Other College Resources:
Bryn Mawr Support Services
- Academic Support
- Analytical/critical reading and efficient reading, Explore ways to identify and cope with stress and find balance
- Access Services
- Provides support and reasonable accommodations when necessary for eligible students with diagnosed learning, medical, physical, and psychological disabilities
- Athletics – Provide opportunities and facilities that promote health and fitness.
- Bryn Mawr College Library
- Counseling for anxiety, depression, relationship issues, body image, self-esteem, sexual identity issues, Ongoing groups for bereavement and eating disorders
- Dining Services Nutritionist
- Offers counseling on healthy eating, weight management, eating disorders, food allergies and other nutrition concerns.
- Health and Wellness Center
- Care and referral for health issues.
- International Student and Scholar Services and Advising
- Advice on immigration issues and employment; resources on transition and integration into the Bryn Mawr community
- Peer Mentoring
- Advice on academic success and planning and information on other support services
- Peer Tutoring (selected introductory courses)
- Peer tutoring is provided by undergraduate tutors at no expense to students currently enrolled in the courses listed below.
- It is a great additional resource for students who have already met with professors and utilized course resources, such as Teaching Assistants (selected courses).
- Tutoring is offered between the third and last week of each semester.
- The Q (Quantitative) Project
- Assistance with math/quantitative skills
- Writing Center
- Assistance with writing, public speaking
- Assistance with ESL writing and reading, and conversation groups for non-native speakers